Community Dumpster DayMay 12, 2023
ROAD COMMITTEE: May 2023 UPDATEMay 16, 2023
The ILPOA CARE Committee wishes to report the following April 2023 metrics:
- We issued 12 citations. Five each for nuisance properties and boat sticker infractions, and one each for an ATV sticker infraction and loose dog infraction.
- Citation fines totaled $350 (2 @ $150 and 1 @ $50)
- 7 nuisance properties continue to through the court system (one of which is reopened)
- Our roving patrol logged 94.5 paid hours.
- Our front gate was disengaged 3 times. Two of the three times involved a guest removing the arm. Those two instances were were reported to the County Sheriff Department as breaking and entering.
- The number of cars recorded passing through our front gate during April was 20,225.
- We continue to ask our roving patrol to concentrate on watercraft and over the road vehicle sticker infractions as well as to be CARE’s first set of eyes relative to potential nuisance properties. The Crawford County Sheriff’s Department continues to provide ILPOA with extra daily patrols. On average, they patrol our neighborhood 2 1/2 times a day.
— Bob Dixon, CARE Committee Chair