The ILPOA CARE Committee wishes to provide our members with the following August metrics.
* Eleven citations were written during the month of August.
* Fines totaling $300 were levied against members during the month of August.
* One nuisance property entered legal proceedings during the month of August.
* A violation notice was sent to one member regarding joint use property.
* CARE employees worked 266 paid hours during the month of August.
* The entrance front gate was briefly inoperable twice during the month of August.
* The exit arm gate has been inoperable since August 20th, although the spikes have been fully operable during that time.
* 21,400 vehicles came through our front gate during the month of August.
During the month of August, we added night shifts to our roving land patrol and early morning shifts to our water patrol. CCSD has increased their nightly patrols of our community from 1 or 2 a night, to 2 to 3 a night. This has been done while still maintaining their minimum of 2-day times patrols of our community. We continue to be very appreciative of CCSD’s dedication to Indian Hills.
R C Dixon
Chair of ILPOA Care Committee