Office ClosureFebruary 13, 2023
Member-Only Lot Purchasing OpportunityFebruary 22, 2023
Please be aware of the following for the upcoming boating season:
- The lake restoration effort is well under way and progress is being made towards quality lake water.
- Boaters need to be extremely cautious around the airlines and diffusers (bubblers)
- Those submerged lines in shallower waters are vulnerable to motors and anchors. If in shallow water, trim up motors and be especially careful when pulling up anchors.
- Notice red floats that indicate where many of these lines and diffusers are.
- If you accidentally hook a line or diffuser with motor or anchor, please contact the office at 573-885-3630 or call Mike Schwartz at 314-606-2215.
Repairing a cut line and/or diffuser costs almost $2,000 to repair. Many of your lake members have pledged and donated nearly $1.2 million to restore the lake. A cut line sets us all back. Please do your part to LOVE THE LAKE!