Proposed Rule/Regulation and By-Law Change FormAugust 12, 2023
ILPOA CARE CommitteeAugust 30, 2023
The ILPOA CARE Committee reports the following metrics for July 2023:
- 38 citations were written in July.
- $700 of fines were levied in July.
- The ILPOA Board of Directors Legal Chair made one court appearance in July regarding a member nuisance property.
- Two members were served for nuisance properties in July with court date waiting to be set.
- Two additional nuisance properties, who have previously been sent a 3rd citation and no action has taken place, will be turned over to our attorney.
- The front gate was inoperable for approximately 50% of July as we awaited vendor parts and installation.
- Approximately 26,800 vehicles passed through our entrance gate during the month of July.
- Total paid hours for CARE employees during July were 227 hours.
Crawford County Sheriff’s Department averaged 4+ Indian Hills’ patrols every 24 hours during July (2 during day light hours and two to three during the night and early morning). We continue to appreciate CCSD’s dedication to our community.