ILPOA will be hiring up to two part time water patrol employees. Any member interested in this paid position should e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at 573-885-3360. Please feel free to share this information with any non-members.
* If an ILPOA member, you must be a member in good standing
* Must have a current driver’s license
* Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people
* Knowledge of watercraft operation
* Understanding of watercraft operation rules
* If born after January1, 1984 will need to have completed a boater safety course and have the applicable card as proof of completion.
* Willingness to enforce ILPOA rules
* Ability to pass background/drug test
* Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
Additionally, in the past, ILPOA members have expressed a desire for additional water patrol. It has been suggested that volunteers may be interested in assisting our paid staff. If you are interested in volunteering for ILPOA water patrol, please contact Jean Rohal at email@example.com or Bob Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the office at 573-885-3360. Volunteers will be asked to observe and report. Volunteers must be members in good standing.
Bob Dixon and Jean Rohal, CARE Committee