Update from Long Range Planning CommitteeAugust 18, 2021
Legal UpdateAugust 27, 2021
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN GIVING TO THE LAKE RENOVATION PROJECT.
- The final contract with Sis Bio is in the process of being completed.
- Dr. JJ has done extensive testing on our lake and is writing up a remediation plan. We hope to have that in place in two weeks.
- Placements of the compressors have been redesigned—all but one of the units will be on ILPOA land—the other one already has the private owners’ permission. The airlines will cost a little more but it eliminates the long-term hassle of private owners’ permission and re-sales, etc.
- Trenching for the electrical hook-ups for the compressors will begin next Monday. Installation of the electrical wiring and boxes will begin right after that.
- Crawford County Coop will be installing the meters soon.
- The compressors/equipment are on order and if all goes well, will be installed by the end of October. We hope to have them operational and working all winter long, infusing air into our lake!
- Bio-augmentation will begin in early spring unless our experts tell us otherwise.
We are still working with our three-year budget and are counting on those who pledged to continue their giving. We are doing this without a change in our ILPOA budget for the next three years.
If you have not donated yet, please do so asap – checks to:
LAKE PRESERVATION FUND
P O BOX 800
CUBA. MO 65453