Indian Hills Clean-up Day, Saturday April 4th / 8 a.m.-Noon – CANCELLEDMarch 14, 2020
New Guidance regarding Covid-19 from Governor Parsons (3/20/20)March 22, 2020
March 18, 2020
We have been monitoring that actions are taken across the state to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. There is nothing more important than the health and safety of our members and their guests. As a result, effective immediately we are going to take the following actions through at least April 3rd and we will continue to monitor the situation and determine if actions need to be continued and or expanded.
- ILPOA Office Closed Except by Appointments Only
- Office doors will be locked at all times
- You must be “fever free” and office staff will use disposable gloves and/or masks during interactions with members.
- We will be practicing “social distancing” at the office so please keep a distance of six feet between you and our office staff.
- Utilize the Office DropBox or Email for all Requests
- Office Staff will contact you regarding your request if any questions and will call you and schedule an appointment with you regarding your completed request if necessary.
- If you want your request mailed back to you please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request.
- Please do not be upset if we hand you your envelope through the door to limit opportunities to be exposed.
- Community Center will be Closed for all Events, Meetings, etc.
- Office staff will contact you if there are any conflicts to reschedule
- ILPOA Quarterly Member Meeting (4/11) is Cancelled
- Updates that would have been presented will be posted to the ILPOA Website (www.ilpoa.org)
- Next Quarterly Member Meeting is scheduled for July 11th at 9 a.m.
- “Be a Neighbor”
- Please check on your neighbors and see if you can help with transportation, pick-up groceries, etc.
- If you need assistance contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-885-3630). We know of many people willing to help during this difficult time.
ILPOA Board of Directors