CrawCo – Mass COVID-19 vaccination site at Cuba Knights of Columbus 7057 Old Hwy 66. Days; 3/1 & 3/2 10 AM – 5 PM.
JORDAN VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, CRAWFORD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT, THE MISSOURI BAPTIST SULLIVAN HOSPITAL, SINKS PHARMACY, TOWNE PHARMACY, AND STEELVILLE DRUG AND THE CUBA KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS TO HOLD MASS VACCINATION FOR COVID-19 IN CUBA, MO IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE MISSOURI NATIONAL GUARD AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SENIOR SERVICES [Cuba, MO] – Governor Mike Parson announced in a recent news release that the Missouri National Guard (MONG) will be assisting the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) and other state partners in establishing COVID-19 vaccination sites across the state. A mass vaccination team has been assigned to each of Missouri’s nine Highway Patrol regions. In partnership with MONG and DHSS, Jordan Valley Community Health Center, the Crawford County Health Department, the Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital, Sinks Pharmacy, Towne Pharmacy and Steelville Drug and the Knights of Columbus will be holding a (DRIVE THRU) mass vaccination clinic on Monday, March 1st and Tuesday, March 2nd at the Knights of Columbus from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
• Dates: Monday, March 1st & Tuesday, March 2nd
• Location: Cuba Knights of Columbus, 7057 Old Hwy 66, Cuba, MO
• Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
• Who Can Register: Individuals in Phase 1A, 1B: Tiers 1 and 2
• Registration Link: http://bit.ly/3byMX3f
Who is included in Phase 1A, 1B: Tiers 1 and 2?
• Visit https://bit.ly/2MqRCvk to learn more.
What vaccine will be given at this event?
• The Pfizer vaccine will be given at this mass vaccination site.
Pfizer’s vaccine was approved for those age 16 and older. It is not recommended for individuals who have experienced a serious reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to a prior dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any of its components. For information on vaccine components, refer to the manufacturers’ package inserts from Pfizer.
• The vaccine is a two-dose vaccine. It is important individuals return for the second dose to develop the highest level of immunity. The 2nd Dose Clinic will be held on March 22nd and 23rd.
How to prepare for the event:
• Registration is REQUIRED for this event and attendees will be screened and approved according to the phases listed above.
• Bring your photo ID.
• Wear a short sleeved shirt.