Crawford County Mass Vaccination EventFebruary 25, 2021
Lake Restoration Committee: Donations Update (2/27/21)February 27, 2021
- Annual Dues payments must be received at the ILPOA Office by 3/1 or will be considered past due.
- Per our ILPOA Gate Policy (available at www.ilpoa.org). Members Not in Good Standing will be removed from the Member Gate Directory and will not be able to remotely open the gate for visitors.
- You can always make your payment at the ILPOA Office (Office Hours available on our website) and if the Office is closed you can put your payment in the dropbox that is located at the entrance on the exit road side of the building.
- The members submitted and approved a rule for 2021 that requires a sticker be purchased for $25 annual for any golf cart, ATV, ORTVs, 4 Wheelers, 3 Wheelers, UTVs, Motor Bikes, and Side by Sides, to be displayed on the rear of the vehicle.
- This rule is going to be enforced (along with 3” high lot numbers required to be on the vehicle) starting March 1. Citations, Fines, and Suspensions per section 12 will be handed out freely this year. Stickers have been for sale in the office, but not as many have been sold as many vehicles are being operated in the community without their stickers.
- Some members allow their guests to bring their above type vehicles for a weekend, or they have guests visit them in those vehicles. These guests are also required to have the stickers. It is a member’s responsibility to buy the stickers (or see that they are bought by the guest). As our office is not open every single weekend, please review the calendar on the website and make sure you plan ahead and get the stickers before you or your guests need them.
Mary Beth Huffman
Security Chair 2021