Member-Only Lot Purchasing OpportunityFebruary 22, 2023
ILPOA Members Purchasing Opportunity UpdateMarch 7, 2023
The CARE Committee wishes to inform the members of Indian Hills:
- During January 2023, two citations were written for dog issues while a $150 fine was levied for a dog running loose.
- During January 2023, the ILPOA roving patrol operated a total of 63 hours.
- During January 2023, the front gate arms were disengaged 3 1/2 days for maintenance.
- During January 2023, our entrance gates recorded over 15,000 vehicles entering our community.
- Starting with January 1, 2023 through February 22, 2023, Crawford Country Sheriff Department has averaged 3 1/2 patrols in our neighborhood per day. This substantial increase is in direct response to our request for CCSD to have a greater presence in our community every day. We thank the CCSD for their commitment to Indian Hills.
Please welcome Mike Jackson to our ILPOA roving patrol staff. Mike, along with Bobby will be the first set of eyes for the CARE Committee regarding the identification of nuisance properties. Over the next few months, there will be a substantial increase in the number of citations written to members who are not complying with our ILPOA property standards
Bob Dixon, CARE Committee Chair