Quarterly Member MeetingJune 13, 2023
Fireworks Rules ReminderJune 28, 2023
ILPOA CARE would like to report the following metrics for May 2023
- Six dog citations were written and one $150 fine was assessed.
- One sticker citation was written for an ATV and one $50 fine was assessed.
- Five nuisance properties citations were written and fines totaling $200 were assessed.
- Legal proceedings continue with seven members for nuisance properties and beginning legal proceedings against two other members for nuisance properties.
- ILPOA won a verdict against a member with significant past due account and sent out second notifications to several members that have a significant past due account.
- Seven derelict boat / vehicle citations were written.
- Paid hours for water patrol were 61.75 hours.
- Paid hours for roving patrol were 117.5 hours.
- The front gate was inoperable once during May due to damage caused by a car hitting the arm. The member responsible for the damaged arm was invoiced $100.
- The number of cars through the front gate during the month of May totaled 23,369.
- The inaugural 2023 ILPOA water patrol operations began in the middle of May. CARE received numerous compliments for their presence and the manner in which they conducted business. Please continue to provide feedback.
Next month we hope to have 2023 quarterly and year to date patrolling metrics from the Crawford County Sheriff’s Department. We appreciate all that CCSD does for our community.