It’s election time and we need your help to help stuff ballots for mailing and to count votes.
- October 25th (Friday): We will meet at the Community Hall at 9 a.m. to prepare the ballots for mailing. Get together with you fellow members and have fun while doing an important job for association. Count on being available for 3-4 hours but could be less depending on how many volunteers sign-up. Here is what we are doing:
- Put corporate seal on ballots
- Fold ballots and return envelopes
- Stuffing envelopes
- Stamping envelopes
- November 13 (Wednesday): We will meet at the Community Hall at 9 a.m. to count the ballots. We may need you until 2-3 p.m. but will release you as soon as all counting activities are completed. Here is what we are doing:
- We are looking for counting team leaders and counting team members
- You must be able to stay for the entire time it takes to count all ballots and have each count verified.
- Did we mention lunch? The association will be providing lunch for all volunteers.
- We are looking for people who have attention to detail and can work in an environment with some noise.
- Volunteers will not be able to leave the Community Center or go outside to take smoke breaks until after all counting activities are completed.
This is a great way to help your community, work with your fellow members and believe it or not even have some fun! If you can help call Michelle at the office at 573-885-3630 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.