The following information was prepared by Koren McGinnis, ILPOA Security Chair. If you have any questions regarding Security you can email Koren at email@example.com.
called saying the exit gate was pushed back
on patrol roving patrol found the exit gate open and put it back into service
dam due to weather
reported damage to their driveway
reported someone burning materials on Lonewolf against DNR rules
PM a member reported a black Dakota pickup trying to gain access through the
entrance gate without permission. Then
received a call from the office that the passenger of the truck raised the gate
to enter the community.
a call from a member on Shawnee stating someone cut a tree down on Big Bear and
took the wood
- Received a call from Cencom stating two deputies went through the gate with their lights and sirens on activating the emergency opening of the gate and needed to reset the entrance gate.
- Received a voicemail at 10:02 PM from a member saying there was a car with loud pipes going up and down the street running around in the driveway.
a call at 10:35 AM form a member saying a four-wheeler turned into a driveway
of an unoccupied home, they had permission to be there.
a call at 3:15 PM from a member to check and see if anyone was in their
a call at 7:01 AM reporting there was a tan car on the dam at 5 AM and still in
a call at 11:07 AM from a member that their house alarm was going off and to go
check the residence.
Spring is here and that means warmer weather is near. Here are a few rules you may need a refresher
- All watercraft must have 2020 boat stickers and lot numbers, you can purchase these in the office.
- Lake speed limit is 40 MPH during the hours of 10 AM-6 PM until Memorial Day weekend
- Golf carts, ATV’s, and UTV’s must display lot numbers on the front and rear of the vehicle
- All drivers of golf carts, ATV’s, and UTV’s must be licensed drivers and show proof if security would ask
ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO RECEIVE A CITATION IF NOT FOLLOWED. AFTER THREE CITATIONS YOU WILL BECOME A MEMBER IN NOT GOOD STANDING. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY
While driving in the community please
obey the 30MPH speed limit. We will be
experiencing more people on roadways walking, jogging, bikes, etc… We want to
make sure that all members and guests remain as safe as possible, and this
starts with you!
Memorial Day coming soon, we are looking to add to our security team. We are hiring gate guards and lake patrol;
weekends and holidays are a must. If
you, your children, grandchildren, or someone you know might be interested,
please call the office to set up a time to pick up an application. Pay will be decided on qualifications and
We are looking for members who would
like to volunteer some of their time to help us remind members that they need
to purchase their watercraft stickers before they launching their watercraft
into the lake. Volunteers would be
assigned to specific launch areas at specific times as we start the new boating
season. Please email Koren McGinnis (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would
like to volunteer your time.