ILPOA Fall Merchandise Now Available to OrderOctober 19, 2020
Building Permits Update (October)October 30, 2020
The update below was provided by Don Kalista, ILPOA Vice President & Office Chair. If you have any questions regarding his update you can email Don at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update Contact Information: Winter does not mean that there is nothing going on around the community. Make sure the ILPOA Office has your current contact information. Do not want you to miss out on valuable information from the association via email.
- Winter Hours: Until March 1st the ILPOA Office will be open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The office will be closed Saturday, Sunday, and ILPOA Holidays.
- Thanks to Booster Club
- Repaired Corporate Seal used for elections
- 24 x 7 DropBox to improve accessibility: With the new winter hours please do not forget to use the DropBox outside of the ILPOA Office (exit roadside of the building) to drop off payments, requests, etc.
- Better Communication: Your ILPOA Communication Committee is working hard to improve communication with our members. You will be seeing more consistent communication with association emails, postings, etc.
- ILPOA YouTube Channel: At our 2020 Annual Meeting we introduced our YouTube channel and broadcasted the meeting for the first time. We look forward to leveraging this new technology in the future to keep our members better informed.
- PayHOA Association Software: we are excited to be launching soon our new association database software from PayHOA. This system will allow us to accept online payments (ACH is Free and Credit Cards will have a 3% fee). PayHOA will also improve our member communication:
- The user determines how they want to be communicated to
- User managed contact updates, will no longer need to send to office to update