Financial Update – through May 2020June 28, 2020
Building Permits Update – July 2020June 28, 2020
The information below was provided by Don Kalista, ILPOA VP & Office Chair. Questions for Don can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILPOA Office Hours
- We always get questions regarding when the office is open. Michelle keeps the office hours updated on the ILPOA website at www.ilpoa.org. Click on Calendar & Office Hours and you can see all the updated information regarding ILPOA Office Hours, Meetings, and Events.
- Remember, you can always use the office after-hours drop box any time the office is closed. The after-hours drop box is located on the door that faces the exit road. You can also direct your questions to email@example.com.
- All members are required to review, understand, and comply with all rules and regulations regarding registering and operating watercraft on Indian Lake. If you violate our member approved rules & regulations you can be subject to citations, fines, or the inability to operate your watercraft on the lake.
- When registering your boat at the ILPOA Office we will need your DMV registration and/or Title that provides the information we need to verify your watercraft meets length limits, number of qualifying watercraft, etc. No stickers will be provided without proper documentation.
Dues & Assessment Payments:
- Annual Dues: As a reminder, if you have not paid your annual dues (due March 1st) you are incurring a monthly late fee each month you are past due. Per our governing documents if you have not paid your dues you are no longer a “Member in Good Standing”.
- Assessment Payments: As a reminder, now that Judge has ruled in favor of ILPOA all members are required to pay the Bridge Design and Bridge Replacement Assessments. You can make your payments at the ILPOA Office (check ILPOA website for office hours) or by mail (17 Indian Hills Drive, Cuba MO 65453).