ILPOA Off-Season Office HoursSeptember 22, 2022
Technology Upgrades at ILPOA Community CenterSeptember 29, 2022
- Called to order at 5:00 pm in both the community center and on zoom ( first time ) with attendees R Dixon, Lt Brooks, J Rohal, G Campbell, J Koyn, and B Thom.
- Minutes from previous meeting were approved as submitted.
- Zoom was used for the first time and it’s use was deemed successful. We will announce our use of zoom to the community and invite all members to provide an email address to receive a zoom invitation. The zoom invitation to all neighborhood watch group email addresses will also serve as a reminder of upcoming neighborhood watch meetings. Such reminders will also be posted on Facebook and our community electronic signage. Agendas will still be circulate prior to meetings.
- Lt Brooks informed the group that his 30 day patrol report would occur once every 30 days ( as in the first meeting following the close of a month ). It was decided that reports involving Lakeshore Dr will be divided by coves. For example, one section would be all activity between cove 1 and cove 2. The next section would be between cove 2 and 3 so on and so forth including and ending with “between cove 9 and cove 1.” To facilitate, we need to give Lt Brook addresses that coincide with the described pattern. R Dixon will be responsible.
- R Dixon to suggest dates and times for Lt Brooks, D Dolen and R Dixon to research opportunistic locations for potential execution on Crawford Electric experiment.
- J Rohal thought by next meeting, all mapped potential Block Captains will have been contacted and results can be reported accordingly.
- Lt Brooks suggested that our Neighborhood Watch Group inform members posting crime related information to social media platforms to forward the same to CCSD platforms. Lt Brooks to provide the posting credentials.
- R Dixon will continue to promote our Neighborhood Watch Program with open invitations for joining to our community members.
- Lt Brooks and or his representative will try to make our 1:00 pm 10/15 ILPOA Annual Meeting.
- Community surveillance cameras and members willingness to share content was discussed and laid over for further discussion. Conceptually, we wish to have CCSD make this request with the policy that only CCSD and its Investigative Team would be involved with camera content review and that the release of such content to CCSD by ILPOA members was strictly voluntary.
- With no other old nor new business, it was decided that our next meeting will be 10/10/22 at 5:00 pm.
- At 5:35 pm, the meeting was adjourned.
Please Note: The Indian Hills Neighborhood Watch Program is an independent volunteer group that is not selected, appointed, confirmed or controlled by the ILPOA.