Indian Lakes Ladies Auxiliary (ILLA)
The ILLA, Indian Lake Ladies Auxiliary is a great organization for the women of Indian Hills Lake. We meet the first Monday of the month at noon. From noon to 1:00 we enjoy a social hour with lunch and dessert prepared by our hostess members then the meeting starts at 1:00. We also have a group called our Weekend Warriors, this is for the ladies who want to participate in the ILLA but being a week ender or gainfully employed prevents them from joining our Monday meetings. Besides having fun and forging strong friendships we actively host events to bring the community together and raise money to pay for much needed projects in our community. Some of the upcoming events are:
- Springtime at the Beach Luncheon and Silent auction. To be held at the community center on April 27, doors open at 11 and tickets are $20.00. For tickets call or text Pat Bode at 314.374.7575 or Jan Hornberger at 314.791.0343.
- Our Spring clean-up is coming up to get the lake looking good and to plant the flowers at the community center and around the office. Watch for our notification of the exact date, we can always use help!
- Water and weeding is an ongoing weekly project starting in April and going through October. We maintain all the planting beds. We can always use help.
- April men’s club clean up, the ladies help and supply food for our hard workers
- Chili cook-off and silent auction, September 28th from 11:30 till 3:00. Last year our “Phil the Pothole” Challenge raised $1,234.00for the purchase of asphalt to fill potholes as needed.
- Christmas Party Event will be held jointly with the Men’s Club this year on December 7th. Doors will open at 4:00 with dinner at 6:00 followed by music and dancing.
- We hope everyone will join us at our events and will join the ILLA! Help make a difference in our community and have lots of fun at the same time!
Contact: Debbie Dolen - 314.348.7168
Boad Of Directors
Contact a board member
If you have questions or would like to contact a board member in regards to lake questions please look at the information below.