Maintenance Update (February 2021)February 15, 2021
Security Update (February 2021)February 15, 2021
The following information was provided by Don Kalista, ILPOA Vice President & Office Chair. If you have any questions please email Don at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW –As approved by our members in the last election all Golf Carts, UTV, ATVs will need to have an ILPOA Sticker. These can be purchased at the ILPOA Office for $25 each.
- Watercraft Stickers – All stickers are now in stock. Please purchase your stickers as soon as possible to avoid the rush and delays that typically start in March. Watercraft stickers are $25 each.
- REMINDER – If you have not provided a current title for your watercraft to the ILPOA Office you will need to do so in order to receive your watercraft. Your title will be used to determine if your watercraft meets the member approved length restriction for your boat type.
- Update Contact Information – we are working very hard to increase our communication in the community so that everyone has the chance to know what is going on in the community. Please make sure the office has your correct mailing address, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Annual Dues Must Be Paid by March 1st – we are thankful for the members who are already paying their dues. If you do not pay your dues by March 1st you will no longer be a Member in Good Standing. After 3/31 we will be applying the late fee for any unpaid balances.
- Did You Know – If money is tight you can always send in or pay partial payments for your Annual Dues as long as they are completely paid by March 1st.
- Want the Latest ILPOA News? We’ve been hard at work updating our website and improving access to the information you need. When you are looking for answers please check our website (www.ilpoa.org) or email the ILPOA Office (email@example.com) and we will get the appropriate Board expert to answer your questions.