ILPOA Security Update: Security IncidentsFebruary 15, 2020
ILPOA Roads & Maintenance UpdateFebruary 15, 2020
The information below was provided by Chris Pinaire, ILPOA Security Chair [email@example.com]
- Brunts, Wideman, O’Fallon, Williams (Plaintiffs) Lawsuit against Indian Lake Property Owners Association (ILPOA)
- Trial date set for April 14th and 15th on first three counts
- Trail Road Case
- Upcoming court date on February 19, 2020 to hear motion by Mr. Brand’s attorney and Mr. Bayless’ counter claim.
- Case set to go to trial on 9/17/20 at 9 a.m. (CST)
- ILPOA Lawsuit against All-Type Fence
- Plaintiff (ILPOA) depositions were conducted on 2/7
- Other Items:
- There is approximately $72,000 in past dues, fees, etc. for 24 properties. Several liens have been filed.
- We have two guests of members that have caused approximately $1,075 in gate damages. We are consulting the association attorney to determine next steps.