Roads & Maintenance (December 2020)December 29, 2020
#letsbuildabridgeJanuary 10, 2021
Our next ILPOA Quarterly Member Meeting will be on Saturday, January 9th at 9 a.m.
Our members will have two options to watch the meeting:
- IN-PERSON: at the ILPOA Community Center.
- Only members will be allowed in the Community Center due to limited seating. This means each person’s name must appear on the property deed. We will verify membership with our member roles outside of the front door.
- Seating will be pre-setup for social distancing (each chair will be 6’ apart. Chairs cannot be moved in order to maintain social distancing.
- Members must be wearing a mask in order to enter the Community Center and masks must be worn during the entire meeting. Understand, if you do not wear your mask you will be asked to leave the building.
- Via ILPOA YouTube Channel
- This will be setup the same as the 2020 ILPOA Annual Meeting. Member will use the following link to participate in the meeting: https://youtu.be/XFGjv-F2kn0
- We will not have the ability for members who participate via the ILPOA YouTube channel to ask a questions during the meeting. However, if you have any questions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday (1/8) 3 p.m.
If you have any questions please call the ILPOA Office (573-885-3630) or via email (email@example.com). It is important that all members make every effort to attend the meeting so they are informed about your new 2021 Board Members, Key Topics, and ILPOA goals for 2021.,
Your ILPOA Board of Directors