SPEED LIMITS & HOURS OF OPERATIONApril 24, 2019
NO WAKE ZONESApril 24, 2019
- A. COMMUNITY BEACH
- A swimming area is buoyed off in front of Community Hall. It is for the convenience of Members and their guests.
- Put all rubbish, etc., in refuse cans on beach area. NO GLASS CONTAINERS PERMITTED ON BEACH—Plastic and aluminum cans only.
- Dogs are forbidden on any part of the beach.
- Attaching lines or mooring boats to buoys or chains in swimming area is prohibited.
- B. PRIVATE SWIMMING AREAS
- No Member shall designate a “private swimming area” by means of buoys or other floating devices.
- Members shall not leave non-motorized floating apparatus such as inner tubes, trampolines, slides or other recreational floating device in the lake overnight.
- C. OTHER AREAS INCLUDING PRIVATE DOCKS AND COVES
- All swimmers must stay within fifty (50) feet of the shoreline.
- Swimming off of an “anchored boat” is permitted in any cove inside the “No Wake” buoys. Where practical in a cove, swimming should be between the “anchored boat” and the shore for safety reasons.
- D. RIGHT OF WAY PRIORITY. Boating Right of Way shall be in the following order:
- Sailboats, Paddle Boards and Water Bikes.
- Motorized boats other than Personal Water Craft.
- Personal Water Craft (PWC’s). Boats must proceed at slow minimal wake speed within one hundred (100) feet of the non-motorized boats, swimmers, fishermen and docks. E. DISTRESS. Please help anyone in distress or notify the Water Patrol Boat/Security