Compliance and Rules Enforcement Committee ( CARE ), formerly known as The Security Committee.
As chairman of our new C.A.R.E. Committee ( compliance and rules enforcement ), I wish to begin reporting a few related neighborhood statistics on a monthly basis. Starting with the month of December, 2022:
1) We issued zero citations.
2) We assessed zero fines.
3) We paid for 73 hours of roving patrol.
4) Between 12/22 and 12/27 our front gates were inoperable for maintenance reasons.
5) 14,444 vehicles passed through our entrance gate.
6) The Crawford County Sheriff’s Department was called into our community 7 times. This is in addition to their regular patrol.
And did you know that our roving patrol will make a special drive-by house check for any member who plans to be away from their Indian Hills home for an extended period of time? Your request for this value added service will remain confidential. If the roving patrol believes that circumstances warrant an inside the house check, CCSD’s assistance will be called. To arrange this, you can e mail C.A.R.E. chairman, Bob Dixon at email@example.com