• Number of Ballots Mailed: 948
• Number of Ballots Received: 545
• Percent of Members Who Voted: 57.49%
1. John Richmond: 398
2. Tom McClard: 385
3. Joe Mischik: 362
4. Robert Dixon: 283
Dan Cannon: 268
Torry Palermo: 232
1. ARTICLE X. DUES, SECTION 4. ATTORNEY FEES: PASSED 79.47%
The Association shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees, costs, and disbursements reasonably incurred by the
Association in any legal or equitable action against a member to enforce the Warranty Deed, By-Laws, and/or Rules and
Regulations, including, but not limited to, the collection of dues, collection of assessments, collection of fees,
reimbursement for property damage, and relief relating to nuisance properties. Such recovery shall be awarded to the
Association only if the Association substantially prevails in any such action.
2. ARTICLE IV. MEETING OF MEMBERS, SECTION 3. PLACE OF MEETINGS: PASSED 77.36%
Any organized or scheduled meeting of the Members shall take place at the Indian Hills Community Hall (hereinafter
referred to as Community Hall). In addition to any physical or electronic location deemed appropriate by the ILPOA board.
Content of each meeting shall be similar in scope and content.
3. ARTICLE V. BOARD OF DIRECTORS, SECTION 11. VACANCIES: FAILED 63.95%
Any vacancy occurring on the Board of Directors must be filled within ten (10) days by appointment only from the Board of
Directors. This member in good standing will serve until the next regular election of members of the Board.
1. SECTION 1. MEMBER RESPONSIBILITY. PARAGRAPH B. RENTED DWELLINGS. PASSED: 75.27%
Members shall not be allowed to rent or lease a lot or residential unit on a lot for less than thirty (30) days.
2. SECTION 2. BOATS. PARAGRAPH B. REGISTRATION AND LENGTH LIMITS SUBPARAGRAPH 1. FAILED: 42.11%
No more than three (3) total-speed, ski, runabout, fishing boat, (maximum length twenty-three (23) feet), or pontoon or
deck boat (maximum length twenty-five (25) feet).
3. SECTION 2. BOATS. PARAGRAPH B. REGISTRATION AND LENGTH LIMITS; SUBPARAGRAPH 1. PASSED: 74.10%
No more than three (3) total-speed, ski, runabout, fishing boat, (maximum length twenty-two (22) feet), pontoon boat
(maximum length twenty-five (25) feet), or deck boat (maximum length twenty-two (22) feet). Existing Deck Boats to be
4. SECTION 2. BOATS, PARAGRAPH F. BOAT/TRAILER PARKING AT ILPOA DOCKS AND LAUNCHING AREAS. PARAGRAPH 6. PASSED: 80.22%
Lease of ILPOA Docks. The Board of Directors shall lease selected ILPOA Dock Space to Members by use of an annual lottery.
No more than seventy-five percent (75%) of the available ILPOA dock spaces shall be leased and the remainder shall be
ILPOA Day Use Docks except for two (2) spaces in Cove Number One for use by the ILPOA Water Patrol Boats.
5. SECTION 3. LAKE RULES. PARAGRAPH A. OPERATION OF BOATS. FAILED: 39.21%
During the months of June, July, August and September, the first Sunday of every month (unless the board designates
otherwise) as a wake-free day.
6. SECTION 3. LAKE RULES, PARAGRAPH B. SPEED LIMIT. FAILED: 38.84%
Boating speed limit of forty miles per hour (40 mph) will be from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. starting the Friday before Memorial
Day through Labor Day and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. starting the first Tuesday after Labor Day through the Thursday
preceding Memorial Day. Other times, at “No Wake”.
SECTION 4. SKI, TUBE AND WAKEBOARD SAFETY, PARAGRAPH A.
All water activities including skiing, tubing, and wake boarding are allowed from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. starting Friday
before Memorial Day through Labor Day and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. starting the first Tuesday after Labor Day through the
Thursday preceding Memorial Day. Boating speed limit of forty miles per hour (40 mph) will be from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
starting the Friday before Memorial Day through Labor Day and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. starting the first Tuesday after Labor
Day through the Thursday preceding Memorial Day.
7. SECTION 4. SKI, TUBE AND WAKEBOARD SAFETY. FAILED: 34.23%
The first hour increment will be designated “only water skiing and wakeboarding.” PWC not pulling a skier, tubers, or
cruising above “no wake” would be prohibited during this period.
8. SECTION 4. SKI, TUBE AND WAKEBOARD SAFETY; PARAGRAPH L. FAILED: 51.96%
Wake surfing is permitted only Monday-Friday. Wake surfing is prohibited on Saturday-Sunday.
9. SECTION 4. SKI, TUBE AND WAKEBOARD SAFETY; PARAGRAPH M. FAILED: 63.18%
Tow ropes are optional and any length is permitted.
10. SECTION 4. SKI, TUBE AND WAKEBOARD SAFETY. PASSED: 80.60%
All motorized watercraft must allow, at minimum (100) feet from anyone being towed by another watercraft as well as
between other watercraft.
11. SECTION 10. GOLF CARTS, ATV’S (ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE) AND OTRV’S (OVER THE ROAD VEHICLE. PASSED:67.29%
Golf Carts, ATV’s, OTRV’s, 4-wheeler’s, 3- wheeler’s, UTV’s, Motor Bikes and Side by Sides must buy a sticker for $25.00
annual fee (Same fee as a Water Craft) and display on the rear of vehicle.
12. SECTION 12. VIOLATION. PASSED: 67.18%
The violation of any Rules and Regulations, By-Laws, and BUR (Building and Use Restrictions) shall be considered
appropriate grounds for suspension (Article II, Section 3 of By-Laws) of such Member of ILPOA. It shall be within the
authority of the Board of Directors to suspend a Member’s privileges if, in the opinion of the Board, the violation is of a
serious nature, regardless of the previous citations issued. The right of this member to appeal will apply.
13. SECTION 19. PRIVATE DOCKS. FAILED: 65.18%
… Also, the maximum length of the dock into the lake as measured from the Normal High-Water Line (identified as full pool at the outlet structure) shall be no greater than thirty-six (36) feet. There must be a sixty-four (64) foot clearance between the end of the dock to the opposite shore line and edge of the dock must be a minimum of ten (10) feet from the adjacent side property line.
Please click on the link below to view the complete results