Unauthorized Vehicles on ILPOA DamJanuary 30, 2020
ILPOA Security Update: Security IncidentsFebruary 15, 2020
This year’s ILPOA
Dock Lottery will be Saturday, March 7th at 1 p.m. at the Community
Hall. Below are some key reminders:
- Determination if member meets the criteria to participate in the lottery event will be based on information available as of March 5th 2020 (4 p.m.).
- Must be a Member in Good Standing
- ILPOA Annual Dues Must be Paid
- Application and Lease Payment received at ILPO Office (payment will be deposited upon receipt)
- By March 31st you must have returned your signed Boat Dock Lease Agreement and purchase your 2020 ILPOA watercraft sticker at $25.00 each.
- Any application received after the cut-off date (March 5th, 2020 at 4 p.m.) will only be able to make their selection after all other lottery participants have made their selections. These late application selections will be made in the order they were received.
Remember, you can always drop off your payment and application at the ILPOA Office. We do have an “after hours” mail box on the ILPOA Office building by the front door.
the Dock Lease Documents (all documents are available at www.ilpoa.org).
Should you have any questions you can contact the ILPOA Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-885-3630). Thanks in advance for your participation.
ILPOA Office Chair