ILPOA President Update (October)October 30, 2020
ILPOA Selling Old Kubota TractorNovember 16, 2020
COVID continues to cause us to adjust our processes at Indian Lake. One such change is with our 2020 Election/Ballot counting which has impacted the number of volunteers we have and how we provide a safe environment for our volunteers to complete their election counting duties. After discussing this with our Election Committee we are going to make the following changes:
- Split Counting into Two Days: this will allow us to complete out counts with few volunteers available.
- Social Distancing During Counting: utilizing the entire Community Center will allow us to space out our volunteers. We will also require everyone to wear masks.
- Sanitizing: the Community Center will be sanitized between counting days
- Securing Ballots: Between ballot-counting days the Election Supervisor & Assistant Supervisor will lock-up all ballots at the ILPOA Office where we have security camera surveillance.
- Communication: As soon as counts are completed we will communicate the election results to our new ILPOA Board of Directors and then all results to our membership via Email, Post on ILPOA Website (www.ilpoa.org), and links to the ILPOA Website on Nextdoor and the Indian Lake Cuba MO Facebook pages.